October 30th & 31st are the dates for your diary as the NFCL announce the very popular National Club Finals Weekend.
ALL Clubs within the NFCL qualify for the Event.
Event Overview (Taken from NFCL Rule Book 2021)
7 – Finals Weekend
- Two tier Cup Competitions, NFCL Trophy & NFCL Vase.
- All NFCL Clubs automatically Qualify to the National Finals weekend.
NFCL Trophy Qualification
8 Clubs only – 2 Day Event
- Midlands Premiership Winners
- North West & North Wales Premiership Winners
- Scotland Premiership Winners
- South East Premiership Winners
- South West Premiership Winners
- FGAoE Tour Cup Winners
- FGAoS Tour Cup Winners
- FGAoW Tour Cup Winners
If FGAoE, FGAoS or FGAoW Tour Cup Winners duplicate a Winner from position 1 to 5, the next best placed in their respective Division earns Qualification.
- X2 Random Groups of 4 Clubs
- Table Position = Points – Score Difference - Score For.
- All Clubs/Teams not in NFCL Trophy will qualify.
- One Team Per Club.
- Player numbers Limited per Club, TBA.
The Vase Competition will take place on Sunday only with the NFCL Club Team Player Event on Saturday lunch time including selected Practice slots.
Practice will be available all day on the Friday.
Club Qualification - Completion of League Fixtures
Player Qualification - Minimum of 3 League matches
More detail to follow……
30 Views - Last updated: 18/10/21